I hope you’re all having a great Sunday! Today I was at a loss on what blog post to write, but then I remembered it’s been a month since I’ve done a Q&A! I love reading these kinds of posts and getting to know the face behind a screen a little better.
1. Have you considering dying your hair, and if so, what color?
I have thought about it, but it’s so expensive to keep up! If I ever dyed it, it would probably be a natural-ish color. I’m also obsessed with rose gold hair!! Here are some colors I love from Pinterest:
2. Do you want kids someday? How many?
Definitely! I’d like to have two – a boy and a girl. I don’t specifically have names picked out, but I love the name Eden for a girl.
3. If you were a color what would you be?
Hm…that’s hard. I just did a quiz from some obscure website, and I got purple. Here’s what it said: “You got purple! Purple is wisdom, it is strength. Purple is power, and it is responsibility. Unlike other colors, purple is beauty. We hope you’re happy with what you got.” 😅 If I had to pick my own though, I’d probably go with pale pink.
4. What’s your dream job?
I actually answered this one in my last Q&A: Q&A – Makeup, Ice Cream, Kittens, and More!
5. If you were an animal what animal would you be?
A hedgehog – slightly spiky and shy, but soft and sweet once you get to know me.
6. How long have you been blogging?
Since August 15th! You can read my first post here. I just realized it will be my five-month-aversary tomorrow!!
7. Who inspired you to make a blog/Instagram account?
No one specific person inspired me to do this, I’ve just always loved fashion and writing so I thought I’d combined the two passions. My Instagram account has been especially fun since I get to incorporate more photography into that.
8. What’s your favorite TV show?
I love The Voice, Dancing With the Stars, Backstage, Heartland, and When Calls the Heart!
9. What’s your favorite makeup brand?
AH I can’t choose just one! Tarte Cosmetics, Urban Decay, and NYX are some of my favorite brands.
10. Why did you use this picture of a squirrel to post about the Q&A on your Instagram story?
There’s some mysteries the world will never be able to solve.