Love is in the air…but I only have it for my friends, family, and cat. Yep, another single Valentine’s Day for me. But just because I’m not going out for it doesn’t mean I can’t wear cute makeup in honor of the occasion, right?
These are two of my favorite makeup looks for Valentines Day! One is more natural for daytime, and one is a bit more bold and dramatic. Both of them are perfect for this holiday with their pink and red color scheme.
Look #1 – Daytime
This only took me about 10 minutes to complete! It’s super simple but still packs those signature Valentine’s Day colors.
1. Apply “Limit” from the Naked3 Palette all over the lid.
2. Apply “Nooner” to the outer half.
3. Blend the medium red shade from the Morphe palette into the crease.
4. Use your finger to apply “Strange” to the inner corner to highlight.
5. Apply mascara and you’re done!
It’s so simple, but so cute.
Look #2 – Nighttime
Tarte Chrome Paint Shadow Pots in the shades “Park Ave Princess” and “Fire Dancer”
This one only took me a bit longer, about 15 minutes. There are only two eyeshadow colors so it’s still fairly simple! I absolutely love the chrome shadow pots from Tarte, they’re INCREDIBLY pigmented and easy to apply. The eyeliner is the trickier part.
1. Apply the chrome shadow in the shade “Park Ave Princess” with your finger all over the lid.
2. Apply the chrome shadow in the shade “Fire Dancer” to the outer half and crease, then blend.
3. Wing the liquid eyeliner out to your desired length. I go pretty far out to make it more dramatic. Liquid eyeliner can take some practice, but it looks amazing once you master it!
4. Apply several coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
That’s it! I love the metallic shimmer from the chrome shadows.
Thank you to Tarte Cosmetics for sending me the eyeshadows to try out, along with some other goodies! You’ll be seeing some more of their products in the near future. Please remember I will never stand behind a product that isn’t worth your money, regardless of whether they’re sent to me or not! These eyeshadows are worth every penny.
Happy Monday, everyone!