Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be doing another Q&A which you all seem to love! It’s so fun getting questions from you guys. Be sure to follow me on Instagram if you want to be apart of my next Q&A.
1. What is your biggest fear?
I’m honestly terrified of sharks and jellyfish in the ocean. I’ve gotten stung by a jellyfish before which was one of the worst experiences of my life, so I am not eager to repeat that. Also the beaches in NC have had a high number of shark attacks the past few years which makes my fear less irrational.
2. What are your pet peeves?
Clicking pens (!), chewing with your mouth open (!!), and cockiness (!!!). Those three things always get to me.
3. What is the last movie you saw, and your thoughts on it?
The last movie I saw was Steel Magnolias, and it was SO GOOD. It’s hilarious, but it also makes you ugly cry by the end.
4. Longest you’ve gone without sleep?
Probably 24 hours because of attending a church lock-in. Never longer than that though, because this girl loves her sleep.
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Sabrina Carpenter! We look basically nothing alike, but I love her so much.
6. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
Fresh water, oars, and a boat.
7. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I’m an introvert! You can read my blog post about my personality type here.
8. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
I’d love to meet Sadie Robertson – she’s such a great role model, and I saw her on the Live Original tour in November and absolutely loved it. It would be so amazing to talk to her!
9. What’s your favorite song?
AHHH it’s impossible to pick just one! A few songs I’m loving right now are Good Old Days by Macklemore and Kesha, Social SZN by Social Club Misfits, and NO NAME by NF.
10. Sweet or salty?
I’d say a healthy mix of both. I just love food in general.
11. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
As a really young kid I was obsessed with Dora, and in my later elementary years I loved A.N.T. Farm!
12. How old were you when you got interested in photography?
About 11. I started posting photos online to the now retired website MyShot through NatGeo Kids. That’s really when I became passionate about it!
13. Do you hope to make a career out of your blog?
I would love that, but I’m not sure it’s the most practical career choice for me! I definitely plan on continuing it as a hobby, though.
14. What’s your favorite animal besides cats?
LLAMAS FOR DAYS.
15. If you could never have makeup or never have coffee again, which would you choose?
This is painful.
I’d probably choose makeup, just because I can get caffeine from other places. I also love green tea!
16. What’s your favorite book of the Bible?
I love Proverbs, especially Proverbs 31.
17. What fictional character do you identify most with?
Either Hermione from Harry Potter or Christy from the Christy Miller series.
18. If your life was a book, what would it be called?
“Stressed, but Blessed.”
Sounds like a bestseller to me.
19. Do you prefer applying foundation with a brush or a sponge?
It just depends on the foundation! I prefer sponges for a thicker foundation, but if it’s lighter like a BB cream I typically use a brush.
20. Do you like headphones or earbuds better?
Well, I LIKE headphones better, but I don’t own any at the moment. I break my earbuds constantly and really need to invest in some headphones.
21. What is your favorite memory from 2018 so far?
Nothing big has really happened yet this year, so probably just enjoying time with my friends! We go out out to eat every Sunday night and have the best time.
22. What is something you’ve never told anyone?
I like Justin Bieber’s music.
Like, a lot.
Wow, that was A LOT of questions! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better.
Have a great weekend!